Tag » retardation
(36 Results) Page: 1 2 3
- 1/24/09 - Alfredo Artiles, Beth Harry, Equity Alliance at ASU
Do bias or inappropriate practice play a role in the placement of culturally and linguistically diverse students in special education? Is the representation of low-income students in special education programs larger than their representation in the school population at your child’s school? If the answers to these questions are yes, it is possible your child’s school may be facing a problem that is called “overrepresentation” in its special education programs. This paper is one of...
- 1/1/94 - Ferguson, P. M.
- 1/1/83 - Ferguson, P. M., & Heifetz, L. J.
- 1/1/84 - Koegel, P., & Edgerton, R. B. , R. B. Edgerton
- 1/1/62 - Farber, B. , E. P. Trapp & P. Himelstein
- 1/1/81 - Richardson, S. , M. Begab, H. C. Haywood, and H. Graber
- 1/1/86 - Turnbull, A. P., Summers, J. A., & Brotherson, M. , J. J. Gallagher & P. M. Vietze
- 1/1/88 - Ferguson, P.M., Ferguson, D.L., Jones, D.
- 1/1/96 - Polloway, E.A., Patton, J.R., Smith, J.D., & Smith, T.E.C.
- 1/1/86 - Farber, B. , J. J. Gallagher & P. M. Vietze